ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS FOR THE MASTER'S PROGRAM
Applicants should possess an undergraduate degree, as well as potential for advanced study as evidenced by academic achievement.
*GRE is not required for admission
HOW TO APPLY
- For fall semester start: July 31st
- For spring semester start: December 31st
- For summer semester start: May 1st
* The residential program allows students to begin in the Fall semester only
- Online application and fee
- One official transcript of all college or university work
- Two-page writing sample, double spaced on a subject related to arts leadership, entrepreneurship or administration. Discuss a first-hand example of your experiences in the field or a specific area of interest and how you see the field growing in the next 10 years.
- Three letters of recommendation: Applicants should provide three letters of recommendation from faculty members or individuals who have first-hand knowledge of the applicant’s academic or professional capabilities
- A personal statement of professional goals that addresses the question: “what will you anticipate doing with your degree?”