ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR THE MASTER'S PROGRAM
Applicants should possess an undergraduate degree, as well as potential for advanced study as evidenced by academic achievement.
GRE is not required for admission.
- Fall term: July 1st
- Spring term: December 1st
- Summer term: April 1st
*Online program only; residential students start in the fall semester.
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS
- Online application and fee
- One official transcript of all college or university work. Now accepted until admitted.
- Three letters of recommendation: Applicants should provide three letters of recommendation from faculty members or individuals who have first-hand knowledge of the applicant’s academic or professional capabilities
- A personal statement of professional goals that addresses the question: “what will you anticipate doing with your degree?”